Fitlandia’s Mission: End Dieting
Diets expire. People end up in a painful cycle of yo-yo dieting and struggle to make the permanent lifestyle changes they desire. But why? Because it’s a complex problem that requires a holistic solution.
Unlike other “dieting” programs available, Fitlandia is radically different (and the first of its kind)! We focus on changing from the mind out.
Through our foundation in Mind Zoning®, we provide relaxing audio recordings to help people shift their mental patterns, behaviors, and attitudes around food and exercise so they can leave behind old habits and free themselves from dieting for good. We help you go from “I can’t,” to “I absolutely can!” And we make it easier than you could ever imagine by providing the tools and techniques in The Core Program.
Hi my name is Christa King, CEO & Founder of Fitlandia and I’m a recovered dieter – woo hoo! My own weight loss journey (and continued health journey) is what built this innovative platform that I’m so proud to share with you.
I’d always struggled with my weight since childhood. Even though I was incredibly athletic, I found losing and maintaining a healthy weight almost impossible. I also noticed as my life got more chaotic and intense from climbing the corporate ladder and living a go-go-go lifestyle, my body, mind, and soul were left completely out of balance.
I reached my highest weight of 192, hit a wall, and was determined to crack my own code for a making a permanent lifestyle change. Through that process I left my corporate career, became a certified hypnotherapist, life coach, nutritional therapist, and group fitness instructor. By putting these pieces together I saw what was truly missing in the diet and fitness industry – a holistic approach, starting with the mind.
Fitlandia’s Core Values
Fitlandia knew early on it wanted to be radically different than any other fitness company. Not only do we believe Mind Zoning® is a key differentiator, but also our Core Values that guide Fitlandia as the global leader in fitness.
- Mission to end dieting by providing access to Mind Zoning® so that you can change from the mind out
- We see fitness as an individual journey and allow you to be in full control of the choices you make or choose not to
- Body positive for all bodies
- We support permanent, healthy lifestyle changes v. quick-fix, rapid weight loss
- We respect there are different fitness modalities, practices, perspectives, and philosophies and strive to provide you with a variety of options that fit who you are
- We promote an environment for you to be vulnerable and explore your mental and emotional needs related to fitness
- We believe in providing you with a safe, tight-knit community connection to facilitate individual growth